Aspen Retirement Ltd
Text Size
For a free brochure or more information call
01905 455182


Act now and reap the benefits...


The Easymover scheme has been designed to make moving into your brand new retirement home as easy and stress free as possible. You can choose from one of our fantastic packages:

  • We manage the sale of your home for you and pay the Estate agents fees Plus
  • You pay just 80% of the purchase price with our Aspen Assist Scheme*
  • Carpets included


  • We manage the sale of your home for you and pay the agents fees
  • We give you £1,000 towards solicitors fees
  • Removals paid for*
  • The help of a personal move manager to assist in downsizing
  • Carpets included

* T&C's apply; removals are within a 15 mile radius.


We are also offering the option to have 80/20 shared equity, where you pay just 80% of the purchase price and Aspen retain the remaining 20% until the property is re-sold.

Benefits of the Aspen Assist scheme:

  • You could buy a more expensive apartment
  • Keep some cash for a rainy day
  • Possibly save on stamp duty
  • Go on a world cruise
  • Have an extra £4000 a year to spend for 10 years
  • Pay your service charges for approximately 8 years
  • Have lunch daily

*Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. You must be 70 years or over.


01905 455182 or email


sale image
sale image
sale image
sale image
sale image

Development Features
  • Host of communal facilities on your doorstep
  • Hotel style restaurant with adjoining licensed bar
  • 2 lounges plus a separate library
  • Hair salon and treatment room
  • activities room
  • Allocated parking
  • Beautiful landscaped gardens
  • Optional personal care available


Download Brochure Make an Enquiry Offers

Buying an apartmentBuying an apartment What our clients thinkWhat our clients think